Friday, June 02, 2006

Web+log= blog !!!

Hey! I thought a weblog- must be interesting. Half the world is hooked onto it; kind of interesting too. To carve a niche on the internet for oneself. Creating space for oneself. Posting one's thoughts, opinions, suggestions, comments. So I thought, what the heck, let me try it out too !! And so here I am! How 'faithful' I remain to my blog is left to be seen. Let me tell you something. Every year, I ambitiously start off my 'journal'. I swear I'll write daily. But frankly, it never lasts for more than 2 months (that's the maximum!).

Blame my laziness, forgetfullness, or sheer disinterest !! Anyways, I'm giving a shot at this.
Let's see how it turns out...adios folks!
[P.S : wish me luck!!]

************************************************************************
Thought for the day: "nobody can drive you crazy, unless you give them the keys."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...