Thursday, July 27, 2006

FOR YOU

For You
========
Emotions aplenty, words are few;
How much you move me, you have no clue.
My days are lonely, nights are blue;
Please do believe me; what I say is true.

To have you by my side – is all I care,
Your departure is much more than I can bear.
My dreams with you I want to share;
With you I want to climb Life’s stairs.

You are my anchor, you are my light;
Without you…Oh! It is just not right!
So on this mystic, moonlit night,
For you this poem, I dare to write…

Please come back like the morning dew,
And do refresh my heart anew.
Emotions aplenty, words are few…
How much you move me, you have no clue....


***********************************************************************
Thought for the day : "Worry is like a rocking horse....it keeps you going, but gets you no where."

2 comments:

  1. i wonder as why not body has commented..

    a cry... "my arms are yet open, to envelope you for life"

    vry nice read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bhargav - glad you stopped by here and chipped in with a word or two. I was beginning to forget that I had written poems like these!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...