Wednesday, August 02, 2006

LOST LOVE


LOST LOVE
-----------------

Years have sped by, time has flown,
To forget you- that is what I had sworn;
To wipe off your memories from my heart,
To live on, knowing that we are poles apart.

But often on silent, lonely nights,
When the moon is shining bright;
Your thoughts come stealthily to my mind,
And prod other memories left far behind.

Of times we had, both good and bad,
Of tears we shared and fun we had !
But what went wrong, I have no clue;
But as long as it lasted, I know it was true.

You have touched my life in many ways,
I try explaining, but just cannot say.
But you have moved on and so must I;
Must accept the truth, though with a sigh.

Time heals all wounds, but not this one;
The scar remains; the harm is done.
Memories are to be treasured, or so they say,
That’s why you remain in my heart to this very day....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another of my creations, people !! hope you liked it...Comments are very much expected !


********************************************************************************

Thought for the day : "A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her. "

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...